- Research Projects
- Scientific Databases
Institute of Marine Sciences
(Institut de Ciències del Mar)
Passeig Marítim de la Barceloneta, 37-49
Tel. (+34) 93 230 95 00
Fax. (+34) 93 230 95 55
ICM is located in Barcelona’s Barceloneta District between the Hospital del Mar and the Olympic Towers. To reach ICM, you can use:
- Bus: The end of the lines 10, 45, 57, 59, 71, 92 and 157 are a few meters from the ICM.
- Underground (Metro): The L4 line (yellow line) has a station (Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica) 300 metres from the ICM.
If you come from outside Barcelona arriving by:
- Car: Use the Ronda del Litoral. Towards Bessós (north) take exit 21. Towards Llobregat (south) take exit 22.
- Train (RENFE): Get off at one of these stations: Sants Estació, Clot, Passeig de Gràcia. And take the underground L4 line (yellow line) to Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica station.
- Train (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat, FGCC): Get off at Plaça Catalunya station, and take the 59 bus or the underground.
- Airplane: Directly from the Airport one may take train, bus or taxi.
View Larger Map