- Period: from 2022 to 2024Funding entity:H2020-MSCA-IF-2020Ref.:H2020-MSCA-IF-EF-ST/0854Amount awarded:160932.48€
- Period: from 2021 to 2025Funding entity:H2020-INFRAIA-2020Ref.:H2020-INFRA/0804Coordinator:Piera Fernández, Jaume, Environmental and Sustainability Participatory Information SystemsAcronym:MINKEAmount awarded:892314.55€Web:minke.euAbstract:
Metrology for Integrated Marine Management and Knowledge-Transfer Network -MINKE- will integrate key European marine metrology research infrastructures, to coordinate their use and development and propose an innovative framework of “quality of oceanographic data” for the different European actors in charge of monitoring and managing the marine ecosystems. MINKE proposes a new vision in the design of marine monitoring networks considering two dimensions of data quality, accuracy and completeness, as the driving components of the quality in data acquisition. This new vision will be framed in a quintuple helix model of innovation, incorporating all the elements involved in the monitoring network design.
- Period: from 2021 to 2025Funding entity:H2020-LC-GD-2020-2Ref.:H2020-GD/0874Acronym:ARSINOEAmount awarded:572960.00€Web:arsinoe-project.euAbstract:
ARSINOE shapes the pathways to resilience by bringing together Systems Innovation Approach (SIA) and the Climate Innovation Window (CIW), to build an ecosystem for climate change adaptation solutions. ARSINOE applies a three-tier, approach: (a) using SIA it integrates multi-faceted technological, digital, business, governance and environmental aspects with social innovation for the development of adaptation pathways to climate change for specific regions; (b) it links with CIW to form innovation packages by matching innovators with end-users/regions; (c) it fosters the ecosystem sustainability and growth with cross-fertilization and replication across regions and scales, at European level and beyond, using specific business models, exploitation and outreach actions.
CRICES - Climate relevant interactions and feedbacks: the key role of sea ice and snow in the polar and global climate systemPeriod: from 2021 to 2025Funding entity:H2020-LC-CLA-2020-2Ref.:H2020-CLIMATE/0820Amount awarded:212562.50€
- Period: from 2021 to 2023Funding entity:H2020-LC-SC3-2020-RES-RIARef.:H2020-ENERGY/0777Coordinator:Cermeño Ainsa, Pedro Alejandro, Plankton Ecology and Ocean HealthAmount awarded:583750.00€
- Period: from 2021 to 2023Funding entity:H2020-MSCA-IF-2019Ref.:H2020-MSCA-IF-EF-ST/0681Amount awarded:172932.48€Abstract:
- Period: from 2021 to 2023Funding entity:H2020-MSCA-IF-2019Ref.:H2020-MSCA-IF-GF/0672Amount awarded:226801.76€
- Period: from 2020 to 2024Funding entity:H2020-LC-CLA-2019Ref.:H2020-CLIMATE/0660Amount awarded:420620.38€
- Period: from 2020 to 2024Funding entity:H2020-LC-CLA-2019-2Ref.:H2020-CLIMATE/0713Amount awarded:414972.00€
- Period: from 2020 to 2025Funding entity:H2020-BG-2019-2Ref.:H2020-FOOD/0663Amount awarded:99837.50€